- 24 oz Frozen Medium Shrimp, thawed, drained & peeled
- 1/2 Stick Kerrygold Butter (8 Tablespoons)
- 2 oz Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, cream cheese, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. When butter and cream cheese melt completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
Serve over Shirataki or Zucchini noodles.
Top with Parmesan if desired.