Tired of chocolate peanut butter fat bombs? Me neither. But I’ve had a hankering for strawberries with it being February and all. I’ve had these Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs pinned for a while and finally tried them today. Oh my goodness!! They are so delicious I can barely take it. But then what is not to love about cream cheese, butter, sweetener and strawberries all blended together! Thank you Low Carb, So Simple for sharing KetoDietApp’s recipe. This one is definitely going into my keeper stash!
Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
This is how I made them:
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 5.3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz Kerrygold butter or coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- If using frozen strawberries, set out to thaw. Let butter and cream cheese come to room temperature to soften. Do not microwave – the mixture needs to stay firm. Place softened cream cheese and butter into a mixing bowl. Blend with hand mixer, adding in sweetener and vanilla. Blend well.
- Place strawberries in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add strawberries to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese, blend well.
- Spoon the mixture into small muffin silicon molds or candy molds. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until set.