The perfect dish to enjoy some healthy fats, green leafy veggies and savory sausage flavors.
- 1 pound ground spicy sausage
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- garlic, crushed
- 1 bag Kale
- 1 pint organic heavy cream
- hunk of Kerrygold butter
- homemade bone broth or organic chicken broth to fill pot (about 6 cups)
Brown sausage in a large stock pot. Add diced onion, garlic and cauliflower pieces, browning a little. Add Kale. Season with salt & pepper (add your favorite spices to taste). Add broth to cover greens. Cover and simmer until cauliflower is medium soft and kale is wilted. Stir in butter and cream. Adjust seasoning to taste. Let simmer a bit longer, careful not to bring cream to a boil. Enjoy!